DeMar offers a variety of options for door and window designs to suit your home design which come with accompanying hardware. The range varies from pre-primed doors to beautiful timber doors and also skylights to bring light to life. Below are the names of options available for you to choose from according to your desire:
- Hume DoorsExclusively using timber, a sustainable, non-toxic and reusable product, Hume Doors has set a name for itself. Their doors are divided into two types, entrance doors and internal doors. A few examples of entrance doors available at Hume Doors are Illusion, Newington, Verve, Linear, Ultimo, Grange etc.
- CorinthianCorinthian is a known name for making doors with their Pivot door system a huge success. The Pivot door system is very effective at handling the weight of timber doors with ease. Another system by Corinthian for entrance doors is Madison. Their precise production ensures a significant reduction in noise and also aids thermal efficiency. Other available systems are Slimlite entrance, Studio entrance, Urbane entrance, Elegance entrance, Infinity entrance etc.
- Specialty DoorsFor over 20 years, Specialty doors has been providing quality doors in Australia consistently. Their Flush feature lites have features like Victorian Ash frame, glazing options, glass openings flexible to your requirement. Radiant doors are an amazing addition to modernize your home. Other options are Nu Trend entry doors, fire rated doors, routed doors etc.
- Homeview Windows and DoorsWith a quality assurance Homeview Windows and Doors come in many varieties all of which have commendable qualities like reducing the noise entering through your doors, energy efficiency and effective designing of your home. Some of the types available are Awning Windows, Casement Windows, Jambliner Double Hung Windows, Bifold Windows, Sashless “Double Hung” Windows, Louvre Windows, Sliding Doors, French Doors, Trislide Doors Bifold Doors, Screened Bifold Doors etc.
- VeluxVelux is the leading name in skylights, roof windows and sun tunnels in Australia. Velux’s High Performance glazing allows more light into the room while still blocking approx 80% of the heat. They have a streamlined exterior, a white interior finish and have an amazing light transmittance. Velux VS and Velux VSE are just two of the many skylight models available. Velux also offer remote operation and blind options to most models including the Velux FS and Velux FCM.