Return/Exchange of Faulty Goods
Faulty or Damaged Goods Under Warranties
If the goods are being returned because they fail to comply with legal or manufacturer’s warranties, DeMar will be able to advise you in regard to availability of a refund, exchange, repair agents or replacement of like product.
Return/Exchange of Non Faulty Goods
With A Receipt
• DeMar can provide a refund within seven days of purchase
• All returned goods must be unused, in original packaging and in saleable condition
• Receipts must be valid and intact
All refunds will be provided back in the original tender. Debit and credit card refunds must be processed back onto the original card.
Without A Receipt
• A valid receipt must be presented for returned or exchanged products.
Trade Account Returns / Exchanges
DeMar account customers need to provide the original invoice in store for returned or exchanged products. A credit note will then be issued against the current account.
Regrettably, DeMar cannot offer a refund or exchange on the following items:
• Tinted paint
• Any product/s specifically machined to size at your request
• Toilet Seats (if packaging has been opened)
• Custom made products
• Non-stocked products specifically ordered at your request